CORE releases the fifth generation of its bestselling freestyle icon.
1). Core Kites: GTS5, GTS5 LW
The wait is over. After ten years of iterative development, CORE's Universal+ Series GTS5 is here. It succeeds but does not stray from the venerable GTS4 which proved unbeatable at Holland's Megaloop Challenge. The GTS4's signature Future-C powered kiteloops, and unhooked confidence is legendary. Countless prototyping sessions were made to carefully preserve the GTS4's unique qualities while improving its flight stability especially when looping.
Freestyle Ninja. Megaloop Machine. And more.
The indomitable GTS5 is built with precision steering; a prodigious operating range; and CORE's legendary linear power. Its fully adjustable handling lets riders throw the tightest loops (in waves) and the biggest Cape Town style megaloops in total control.
1). Core Kites: GTS5
Explosiveness defined: Future-C shape, three struts, and ultra short bridles.
The GTS5 carries over its proven ExoTex powered 3 Strut Frame, Radical Reaction Tips, and Short Bridles from the fantastic GTS4. The GTS5 sports optimized leading edge diameters and tip geometry to improve flight stability. CORE's new CIT Modes customize the GTS5's handling characteristics. In Wave mode, riders can dial in compact turns and more depower. Whereas in Freestyle mode, the kite adds more grunt and bigger turns.
As makers of the broadest lineup of lightwind kites, CORE naturally adds two GTS5 LW lightwind editions in 15 and 17m sizes. Mastering unhooked, and wakestyle tricks in less than perfect wind conditions is a blast with CORE's lightwind machines.
2). Core Kites: GTS5
CORE innovation at work.
The GTS5 continues to benefit from CORE's relentless innovation. The canopy's durability is attributable to the triple ripstop CoreTex fabric developed in-house. And the kite's improved aerodynamics is related to its zero-stretch, high-pressure ExoTex leading edge fabric.
3). Core Kites: GTS5 LW
Sensor Bar optimized.
The GTS5 performs at its best with CORE’s ultralight Sensor bar systems. They feature precise kite control, unmatched safety, and uncluttered simplicity. The titanium reinforced, carbon fiber Sensor 2S bar delivers unmatched ‘between-the-fingers’ single-handed comfort.
4). Core Kites: GTS5 LW
In stores now.
The GTS5 is available from 5m to 13.5m in size while the GTS LW edition is available as a 15m or 17m. All sizes are available for purchase at authorized CORE resellers. Test one soon.
Core Gts5 - Freestyle Ninja. Megaloop Machine. And More.
5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5 | LW 15.0 | LW 17.0
Suggested retail pricing from:
Key feature snapshot:
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- CIT MODES (NEW): Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: High pressure, zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts under challenging conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Pair with a Sensor 2 or 2S bar for maximum kite feedback and control.
- 6 YEAR PARTS GUARANTEE: Six-year parts availability guarantee.
- See more on the GTS5 and GTS5 LW at: corekites.com/us
See more on the GTS5 and GTS5 LW at: